We love to try out new recipes and are always available to be “taste testers” for our patients and friends! Here’s a yummy recipe from Meredith for Spinach Quiche – by unanimous decision, it’s DELICIOUS!
1 Frozen Pie Crust
2 TBSP of Flour
1 Cup of Milk
1 plastic container of Fresh Spinach
1 Jar of Mushrooms
3/4 Cup of Monterrey Jack Cheese Blend
1/2 Container of Feta Cheese Crumbles
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 Small Onion
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and set out your pie crust to thaw.
2. Drain and rinse the mushrooms. Finely chop half of the onion. Then saute the onion, mushrooms, and spinach in the olive oil.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk and flour. Whisk together well.
4. Combine all the ingredients from steps 2 & 3. Add the desired amount of cheese, and pour in pie shell.
5. Bake at for 30-35 mins. until set.