Teeth whitening, or teeth bleaching, is a simple and safe dental procedure. We have two teeth whitening options in our practice:
ZOOM!® in-office teeth whitening is a service that we perform in the dental treatment area. After isolating the teeth, a special whitening gel that lifts stains away is applied to the tooth surfaces to make them several shades lighter.
- The ZOOM!® whitening process takes a little over an hour. We make you comfortable with a magazine or music headphones while we complete the whitening treatment.
- Over time, dark beverages such as coffee, tea and cola can stain your teeth again. We have touch-up whitening gel refills available for purchase to keep your smile beautifully bright.
- Using trays at home for about 30 minutes a day, you can generally expect to see results in 2-3 weeks. Repeating the whitening treatment periodically will help maintain your results.
- By isolating the teeth for ZOOM!® whitening or using custom trays for home whitening, we create an environment that maximizes tooth surface contact with the bleaching gel.
- Over-the-counter products use a variety of ingredients and the application process itself is not as consistent as what you can expect from a professional dental office.
Watch our Videos about Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry
Are you ready to make changes to your smile?
Contact Us to schedule a Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation with Doug Booth, DDS at the Cosmetic Dental Center of Huntsville.
*consultation does not include x-rays